(1) Analysis of the failure of the shot blasting machine spiral
The blasting machine screw is composed of a geared motor, a seated bearing, a spiral body, a frame, and a pulse system. The reason why the spiral does not rotate is as follows:
- The seat bearing is stuck. The deep-ball bearing is used inside the bearing with a large distance between the inner ball and the ball. Since a large amount of dust is generated during shot blasting, the dust enters the bearing inside the bearing, and the dust gathers inside the bearing, and it is easy to cause the seat bearing to be stuck by the adhesion of the lubricating oil.
- Since the pulse photodetection detection distance is too far or inaccurate, the pulse cannot be accurately counted.
- Due to the bending deformation of the screw drive shaft, the spiral and the frame are stuck.
(II) Analysis of the slipping failure of the belt-driven machine head drive belt:
Due to the fast transmission speed of the pulley, it is more than a thousand revolutions per minute, and the position is narrow. The cover is tightly wrapped around the belt and the pulley, so it is not easy to dissipate heat. When the belt and the pulley are working, the temperature is too high, and the belt is more susceptible to heat aging, which affects normal operation and service life. However, since the shot blasting machine does not have more space to install a larger casing, it is impossible to obtain a smoother environment by improving the casing. The cover itself is an extremely important safety measure, and the throwing head cannot be operated at a high speed without the cover.
(III) Failure analysis of scratched steel plate in guide wheel of shot blasting machine
In general, the problem of guiding wheels is mainly concentrated in three aspects:
- First, the guide wheel bearing is stuck. Since the guide wheel is installed inside the shot blasting machine, the lubrication condition is relatively poor, and a large amount of dust is generated when the shot blasting occurs, which easily causes the wheel bearing to be stuck. Poor rotation of the guide wheel causes scratches on the surface of the steel sheet.
- The second is the deformation of the guide wheel. When the height of the guide wheel is set too low, it is easily hit by the steel plate entering the shot blasting machine. As a result of the impact, the guide wheel is deformed and is no longer a standard circular shape. The deformation of the guide wheel causes it to rub against the steel plate during the throwing of the plate, causing scratches on the surface of the steel plate.
- Third, the guide wheel setting position is low. When the height of the guide wheel is set too low, it is not in slight contact with the surface of the steel sheet, and the other is to squeeze each other to leave a scratch on the surface of the steel sheet.
(4) Analysis of the failure of residual pellets on the surface after the shot blasting machine has thrown the steel plate:
Mainly because the bristles on the pellet brush roller in the shot blasting machine are shortened due to abrasion, and the pellets left on the steel sheet cannot be cleaned. The new brush roller wears continuously during use. At this time, the height of the brush roller is continuously reduced, so that the bristles can touch the upper surface of the steel plate until the effect is good and the bristles cannot be lowered.
(5) Failure analysis of the surface of the steel plate after the shot blasting machine throws the board:
The 10 throwing heads of the shot blasting machine are responsible for shot blasting operations on various parts of the upper and lower surfaces of the steel plate, and each throwing head is responsible for each area. When a single head has a problem, it is reflected on the steel plate as the corresponding area.
- Head damage. In most cases, the inner blade of the throwing head, the directional sleeve, and the splitting wheel are damaged.
- The throwing head motor is damaged and needs to be inspected by an electrician.
- If the pill is not open, check the pill cylinder, the pill gate, or the automation signal.