- Regularly check the shot blasting machine to clean the interior of the room, the inner wall lining, and replace it immediately after wear.
- Regularly check the internal wear of the blasting machine. If the wear exceeds the limit, it should be replaced. In particular, the blade, the directional sleeve, the splitting wheel and the impeller should be noted. If it is not replaced in time, abnormal vibration will occur, so that the blasting ability can be Will also cause the entire body to vibrate. In addition, if the blasting machine lining plate is seriously worn, it should be replaced in time. Otherwise, the blasting machine casing is easy to wear or even break down, which causes the projectile to fly out of the machine, which is harmful to the environment and personal safety.
- When the blasting machine blade is replaced, please adjust the balance and directional direction of the blasting machine. The blade is replaced, and the two blades are symmetrically replaced in the opposite direction, and the difference between the weights of the two blades is within 5 g.
Shot blasting blade replacement method:
1) Unscrew the bolt and take off the blasting machine housing cover and rubber pad.
2) Remove the top guard.
3) Unscrew the bolt M12.
4) Use a φ10 iron rod to punch the pin of the fixed blade and take out the broken blade.
5) Insert the new blade into the dovetail slot of the disc. The blades must be replaced in pairs and the difference in weight must not exceed 5g.
6) Insert the pin (the pin is damaged and replace it). Hit the hole in the hole of the shot blasting machine housing opposite the bolt M12 with a φ10 iron rod.
7) Tighten the bolt M12.
8) Place the top guard, cover the cover and rubber pad, and tighten the screws.
9) Replacement is completed
- During operation, note that the surface temperature of the blasting machine bearing does not exceed 60 ° C, and the oil seal should be checked regularly for oil leakage. The blasting machine spindle is removed and repaired regularly.
5, often clean the body and outside, keep clean. Regularly check the dust removal mechanism, vibrate the bag several times per hour, so that the dust falls into the drawer at the bottom of the dust collector, and the dust is periodically poured out.
- Proper lubrication will seriously affect the service life of the machine and good machine performance, so it is necessary to carry out lubrication and maintenance in a correct and step-by-step manner.