The track type shot blasting machine uses a high-strength wear-resistant rubber track or a manganese steel track to load the workpiece. The shot blasting machine uses the high-speed rotating impeller to throw the pellets onto the workpiece to be cleaned in the chamber to achieve the purpose of cleaning.
When performing the dry running debugging of the shot blasting machine, strictly follow the following five steps:
- Before the test, you must familiarize yourself with the relevant regulations in the instruction manual and have a comprehensive understanding of the structure and performance of the equipment;
- Before starting the machine, it is necessary to check whether the fasteners are loose or not, and whether the lubrication of the equipment meets the requirements;
- The machine requires correct assembly, and all parts should be inspected and tested before starting. Check if the direction of rotation of the motor is correct, whether the belt of the hoist is tight and whether there is deviation.
- It is necessary to check whether the no-load current of each motor, the temperature rise of the bearing, the speed reducer and the shot blasting volume are normal. If problems are found, the cause should be identified in time and adjusted as needed;
- After there is no problem with the single-action equipment, the shot blasting machine dust collector and hoist should be started in turn, and the air blasting test of the shot blasting machine should be started. The idle running time is generally maintained for one hour.